Software / Revit, ArchiCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp, 3ds Max, AutoCAD
English – proficient
Ukrainian – native
Russian – native
Work experience /
Architect assistant in the Concept department in Architecture and construction company.
Feb. 2021 – July 2022
– working on projects for residential buildings and masterplans of residential complexes.
– working out the concept stage documentation for the lead architect project by creating 2D drawings of the masterplan, floor plans, sections, and elevations using Revit / finalizing using Photoshop.
– creating files for customer presentations using InDesign / Photoshop.
– producing schemes, drawings, and layouts and assisting the lead architect throughout the project using Photoshop.
– counting the area schedule and technical briefs.
– analyzing the building site and environment for the subsequent development of the concept.
Assistant at the Department of Restoration and Reconstruction of Architectural Objects in the Faculty of Architecture at Kharkiv national university of civil engineering and architecture
June 2019 – Oct. 2020
Master’s degree – Kaunas University of Technology of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Sept. 2022 – 2024
Master’s degree – Kharkiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Sept. 2019 – Dec. 2020
Bachelor’s degree – Kharkiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Sept. 2015 – June 2019
Additional courses / VDC Engineer 2.1 Basic (BUILDIT Lab) – Revit and Navisworks, 12.08.2020